The University of Vermont College of Medicine has announced that it’s receiving a $66 million gift, the largest ever made to a public university in New England.
- ‘Safer’ Cleaning Products? Seventh Generation Among Companies Using New EPA Label
- Obama Creates Atlantic Ocean’s First Marine National Monument Off Cape Cod
- Saltmarsh Sparrow Could Be A Victim Of Sea Level Rise
- Near Factory Site, Sick Residents Wonder Who Is To Blame
- Divided By Drought: Why Neighboring Towns Have Drastically Different Water Restrictions
A transparency group is calling on authorities to release body camera footage from a fatal police shooting last week amid questions and controversy about the death of 29-year-old Winooski resident Jesse Beshaw.
VPR will celebrate 40 years on the air next year, and Betty Smith Mastaler has been with the station since the very first day.