Both Democrat Sue Minter and Republican Phil Scott have put economic development at the forefront of their campaign platforms. But they’re offering starkly different paths to prosperity. On Monday afternoon, Minter elaborated on her plan to stimulate the state’s manufacturing sector.
- Will Legalizing Marijuana Create Modern Bootleggers?
- New Effort Underway to Study Black Sea Bass in Southern New England
- How Massachusetts ‘Gateway Cities’ Are Crafting New Identities
- U.S. Labor Secretary Visits Connecticut’s Inmate Jobs Program
- ‘Safer’ Cleaning Products? Seventh Generation Among Companies Using New EPA Label
A transparency group is calling on authorities to release body camera footage from a fatal police shooting last week amid questions and controversy about the death of 29-year-old Winooski resident Jesse Beshaw.
VPR will celebrate 40 years on the air next year, and Betty Smith Mastaler has been with the station since the very first day.