Both Democrat Sue Minter and Republican Phil Scott have put economic development at the forefront of their campaign platforms. But they’re offering starkly different paths to prosperity. On Monday afternoon, Minter elaborated on her plan to stimulate the state’s manufacturing sector.
- State Economy Strained By First Generation Immigrants, But Breaks Even By Third
- Low Levels of Carcinogen Chromium-6 in New England Drinking Water
- Will Legalizing Marijuana Create Modern Bootleggers?
- New Effort Underway to Study Black Sea Bass in Southern New England
- How Massachusetts ‘Gateway Cities’ Are Crafting New Identities
The University of Vermont College of Medicine has announced that it’s receiving a $66 million gift, the largest ever made to a public university in New England.
VPR will celebrate 40 years on the air next year, and Betty Smith Mastaler has been with the station since the very first day.
Vermont Edition brings you news and conversation about issues affecting your life. Hosts Jane Lindholm and Bob Kinzel consider the context of current events through in…