Vice President Joe Biden spent an hour at the University of Vermont Friday describing the effort behind the so-called "Cancer Moonshot." A room full of doctors, researchers and medical students were an eager audience for Biden's message of making cancer both treatable and preventable.
- Conservative Groups Frame New Rhode Island Land Access Program As ‘Land Grab’
- Black In Blue: A Profile Of Police Sergeant Lakeisha Phelps
- Pilot Program in New Haven Focuses on Addiction Treatment for Inmates
- Report Claims 14 Million Kids Could Be Exposed to Toxic PCBs at School
- State Economy Strained By First Generation Immigrants, But Breaks Even By Third
From Tuesday Oct. 25 through Thursday Nov. 3, VPR will host debates for statewide offices – and we want to include your questions in each forum.
This month on Brave Little State, VPR's people-powered journalism podcast, a question about utility bills in Vermont — and a small sampling of Vermont ghost stories.
VPR Classical is Vermont's statewide classical music station and the voice of Vermont's classical music community.
Vermont Edition brings you news and conversation about issues affecting your life. Hosts Jane Lindholm and Bob Kinzel consider the context of current events through in…
- VPR Debates: Post Your Questions For The Candidates
- Vermont Public Radio Welcomes New Board Members, Elects Officers For 2017
- VPR In The Classroom: Refugees Have Positive Economic Impact in Vermont
- VPR In The Classroom: High Tech Companies Stay In Vermont
- VPR Next: Campaign Update & Time-Lapse Video