When Vermont legalized medical marijuana sales, the new law put restrictions on the dispensaries that sold the product. And now some growers and distributors are having a hard time raising capital and meeting the challenges of running a business under such a restricted climate.
- Working Alongside, And Speaking Up For, The Undocumented
- New Hampshire Refugee Organization Sees Uptick in Volunteers Through Political Season
- Fuel Cells Lose Out In Latest Round of Connecticut’s Clean Energy Picks
- New England’s Largest Battery is Hidden Inside a Massachusetts Mountain
- Complaints About Toxins, Shoddy Construction Trail New England Developer
On Election Day, nearly one in three Vermont voters cast ballots for Donald J. Trump — and VPR reporters teamed up with Brave Little State to hear from a few of them.
Nothing says "home for the holidays" like curling up with a mug of something warm, and putting on some holiday tunes. Reuben Jackson and VPR Music have you covered with a "genre-free" playlist, sure to make your holidays merry and bright!
This month on Brave Little State, VPR's people-powered journalism podcast, a question about the descendants of this region's first residents.
VPR Classical is Vermont's statewide classical music station and the voice of Vermont's classical music community.
Vermont Edition brings you news and conversation about issues affecting your life. Hosts Jane Lindholm and Bob Kinzel consider the context of current events through in…
Why do we like to eat certain foods? Why do some people like to eat spicy food and some people don't like to eat vegetables? Why does pineapple hurt your mouth when you eat too much of it? Why do we taste things and how? Why do different foods taste different? Do animals have the same taste buds as people?