A new poll from WBUR Boston shows Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by seven points among likely voters in New Hampshire, one of the key battleground states that could determine the outcome of the presidential election.
- How Felling Trees Can Help Fortify a New England Forest
- State Economy Strained By First Generation Immigrants, But Breaks Even By Third
- Low Levels of Carcinogen Chromium-6 in New England Drinking Water
- Will Legalizing Marijuana Create Modern Bootleggers?
- New Effort Underway to Study Black Sea Bass in Southern New England
The Vermont Department of Health announced that the state is on pace to hit a record number of cases of anaplasmosis, a disease spread by the black-legged tick.
VPR will celebrate 40 years on the air next year, and Betty Smith Mastaler has been with the station since the very first day.
Vermont Edition brings you news and conversation about issues affecting your life. Hosts Jane Lindholm and Bob Kinzel consider the context of current events through in…