For decades gun control has been the third rail of Vermont politics — but almost overnight that appears to have changed — and recent events in Vermont and beyond have put gun legislation on a fast track in Montpelier.
Updated at 3 a.m. ET Thursday The U.S. women's hockey team owns Olympic gold for the first time in 20 years, after breaking Canada's remarkable streak of success in a gripping final at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. The only previous U.S. win had come in the tournament's first year, in 1998. When the American women finally received their gold medals, they were placed on their necks by former player Angela Ruggiero, who was on the last U.S. Olympic team to win it all. This game was far from...
- 'Planet Money/How I Built This' Joining VPR's Sunday Lineup
- News And Brews: A Legislative Half-Time Huddle With VPR's Capital Bureau Reporters
- ‘On Point' Host Tom Ashbrook Dismissed From WBUR
- Sarah Ashworth Returns To VPR As News Director
- Facebook Is Changing. Here's How You Can Stay Connected With VPR
But Why visits the New England Aquarium in Boston to get answers to those and other questions kids have sent us about fish.