The carcinogen often referred to as the "Erin Brockovich chemical" is present in about two-thirds of the drinking water across the country, according to water testing data from the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Will Legalizing Marijuana Create Modern Bootleggers?
- New Effort Underway to Study Black Sea Bass in Southern New England
- How Massachusetts ‘Gateway Cities’ Are Crafting New Identities
- U.S. Labor Secretary Visits Connecticut’s Inmate Jobs Program
- ‘Safer’ Cleaning Products? Seventh Generation Among Companies Using New EPA Label
A transparency group is calling on authorities to release body camera footage from a fatal police shooting last week amid questions and controversy about the death of 29-year-old Winooski resident Jesse Beshaw.
VPR will celebrate 40 years on the air next year, and Betty Smith Mastaler has been with the station since the very first day.