An estimated half a million people gathered in the nation's capital this weekend for the Women’s March on Washington. Among them were Vermonters who traveled for hours, and slept in vehicles and on floors, to add their voices to the crowd.
Refugee families from Syria, the first of about a hundred individuals who might be resettled in Rutland in the coming year, have begun to arrive. But millions of other displaced Syrians remain behind while they await security approval to be resettled in another country.
By day, Joseph Pensak is a Presbyterian minister and he also serves as the curator and director at the now four-year-old New City Galerie on Church Street in Burlington.
- Indivisible: A National Conversation
- The On Air Debut Of VPR's New Steinway Grand Piano, With Simone Dinnerstein
- VPR Is Live At The Statehouse For The Opening Of The 2017 Legislative Session
- 2016 Holiday Programs On VPR And VPR Classical
- 'All Things Considered' Host Alex Keefe Is Headed Back To Chicago