Come work at VPR, named by Vermont Business Magazine as one of the "Best Places To Work In Vermont!"
- VPR Classical Morning Host
VPR Classical Morning Host
Vermont Public Radio is in search of a part-time morning host for our statewide classical music network, VPR Classical. The ideal host will make the music come alive for our listeners, and bring local context and relevance to timeless masterworks. They will serve as an ambassador for VPR in the community, and aid in VPR's fundraising efforts. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of and passion for classical music. Radio experience preferred. Read the full Job Description for more information.
Applicants are required to fill out the Job Application and provide a cover letter, resume and brief audio sample in which you introduce a piece of music. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only email applications are accepted; no phone calls please.
VPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VPR Job Application
Applicants must submit a completed VPR Job Application.
Tips for downloading and completing the Application:
- Right-mouse-click on the VPR Job Application link above and select "Save As..." from the menu (Mac users try control+click). Save the Application into a folder you can easily find later and include your first and last names in the filename, e.g vpr-application-susan-stamberg.pdf.
- Find and open this file you just saved, vpr-application-susan-stamberg.pdf file. Most computers can open PDFs. If yours doesn't, you can download Adobe Reader for free.
- Complete the form electronically, do not print it out. All the fields are editable.
- Save your work often, as you fill it out (that's just good advice).
- Close the PDF when you're done.
- Open the PDF again and review it to make sure it looks correct (this is just more good advice).
- Attach your completed VPR Job Application - your file vpr-application-susan-stamberg.pdf - to your email when you apply, along with your resume and cover letter and any other materials required.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Vermont Public Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. VPR provides employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding career opportunities at VPR and we seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our station. If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers, or refers job seekers to employers and would like to receive job vacancy notices from VPR, please contact us.