Maybe it's just the Halloween spirit, but Vermont seems extra spooky in the fall. And trust us when we say that there have been enough stories of ghosts and spirits haunting the Green Mountain State to make things interesting.
Thea Lewis, the creator of Queen City Ghost Walk, and Tim Simard, author of Haunted Hikes of Vermont will share their spookiest stories, and we'll hear some of yours!
Looking for more creepy Halloween fun?
- On a recent Friday the 13th, author Marina Cohen shared her spooky novel The Inn Between with a hundred elementary students at the Swanton Public Library. Listen to Cohen share her story's spooky secrets.
- In the mood for a compendium of spine-tingling ghost stories from right here in Vermont? Listen to Brave Little State's Halloween special.
- Still need to turn your pumpkins in to hauntingly sinister jack-o'-lanterns? Step up your carving game with some help from Vermont Garden Journal's Charlie Nardozzi.
- Last year, our But Why? podcast for kids took a timeless look at ghosts, faeries and gnomes!
- Southern Vermont College has been keeping track of the ghosts spotted there.
Broadcast live on Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2017 at noon; rebroadcast at 7 p.m.