Our final week of political debates begins with the candidates for lieutenant governor.
The candidates debate each other over the issues, their qualifications, and their competing visions for the office.
Topics discussed in this debate include:
- What candidates perceive as the biggest challenge facing Vermont and how this office could address it
- Jobs and the minimum wage
- Health care
- A carbon tax
- The economy and income growth
- Labor unions
- Content of campaign advertisements
- If elected, their thoughts on how the state will be better in two years
Watch the debate on Facebook Live:
The debate is broadcast live on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at noon; rebroadcast at 7 p.m.