What a year in news in Vermont. Home-grown recreational marijuana became legal. Mid-term elections drew many more voters than expected, even in the August primary. Act 46 had many communities concerned. And now the Bernie 2020 guessing is in full swing. We'll talk to some of Vermont's top reporters about the state's big news stories from 2018.
Joining us are:
- April McCullum, Burlington Free Pree politics reporter
- Howard Weiss-Tisman, VPR reporter
- Paul Heintz, Seven Days political editor
- Jasper Craven, VTDigger investigative reporter
- John Dillon, New England News Collaborative and VPR senior reporter
Broadcast live on Friday, Dec. 21, 2018 at noon; rebroadcast at 7 p.m.