VPR’s Sustainer Sprint is a 5-day race to welcome new Sustaining Members to the VPR Family. The sprint begins Friday, June 1 at 6 a.m. and ends at noon on Saturday, June 2.
What’s A Sustainer?
- Instead of making an annual gift, Sustainers make a budget-friendly monthly contribution in any amount on a credit card or bank account - just like you’d pay for your Netflix or Spotify subscription.
- Your donation will continue uninterrupted, but you can contact us anytime to make a change.
- If VPR's 14,000 Sustaining Members had their own Vermont town, it would have the seventh largest population in the state!
Why Sustainers Are Awesome
- Sustainers provide more than HALF of VPR’s annual membership revenue, providing a steady source of income that VPR turns into the independent journalism, essential music, and inclusive, respectful conversations you rely on year round.
- Sustainers also save VPR money because your membership is always current - no more renewal notices.
What’s In It For You?
- The ease and convenience of automatic contributions with the flexibility of making changes anytime.
- You’ll receive exclusive opportunities to attend events around the state, including ticket discounts and drawings.
- You can request a thank you gift each year (check out the gifts we have available here).
- You’ll automatically be entered in all drawings held during membership drives throughout the year, including drawings during the Sustainer Sprint for an iPad, $250 at Skirack and a pair of tickets to the Grand Point North music festival in Burlington. View the contest rules here.
- A special Sustainer VPR euro sticker so you can identify yourself as a proud sustaining member.
Convinced? Great! You can start your Sustaining Membership in minutes here. Thank you very much for your support!
Already a Sustainer? Even a small increase to your monthly gift would make a big difference to VPR, or share this post on Facebook or Twitter and tell your friends why you're a Sustainer!