VPR’s Sustainer Sprint is a 30 hour race to welcome 300 new Sustaining Members to the VPR Family. The sprint begins Friday, March 10 at 6 a.m. and ends at noon on Saturday, March 11.
What’s A Sustainer?
- Instead of making a single gift once a year, Sustainers make a budget-friendly monthly contribution in any amount on a credit card or bank account - just like you’d pay for your Netflix or Spotify subscription.
- Your donation will continue uninterrupted until you contact us to make a change.
- If VPR's 12,500 Sustaining Members had their own Vermont town, it would have the seventh largest population in the state!
Why Sustainers Are Awesome
- Sustainers provide HALF of VPR’s annual membership revenue, providing a steady source of revenue that VPR turns into the independent journalism, essential music, and inclusive, respectful conversations you rely on year round.
- Sustainers also save VPR money because your membership is always current - no more renewal notices.
What’s In It For You?
- The ease and convenience of automatic contributions with the flexibility of making changes anytime.
- You’ll receive exclusive opportunities to attend events around the state, including ticket discounts and drawings.
- You can request a thank you gift each year (check out our current gifts, including the “Sustainer Container” Klean Kanteen insulated travel mug!).
- You’ll automatically be entered in all drawings held during membership drives throughout the year.
- A special Sustainer VPR euro sticker so you can identify yourself as a proud sustaining member.
- If you become a Sustainer by Saturday, March 11 at noon, you'll be entered to win $1,000 at Small Dog Electronics!
Convinced? Great! You can start your Sustaining Membership in minutes here. Thank you very much for your support!
Already a Sustainer? Share this on Facebook or Twitter and ask your friends to become Sustainers too!