Follow this post for information about maintenance work on VPR.net the weekend of 10/12/18.
UPDATE: VPR.net Weekend Maintenance Complete
The website maintenance work is complete and affected services are restored. Thanks for your patience during this work. If you have any issues with VPR.net, the mobile apps, live streams or any of our digital services, please Contact Us.
Vermont Public Radio's website VPR.net underwent weekend maintenance, from Friday 10/12/18 at 10:30 p.m. until approximately 5 p.m. on Saturday 10/13/18. During this time most of our web services were be available, but some sections of the site were impacted.
- VPR.net will be available to website visitors
- During this maintenance window we will not be able to update the homepage or the web pages. If there is breaking news, please visit @vprnet on Twitter for updates.
- The Search function at VPR.net will be offline. In the meantime, use Google to search VPR by adding "site:vpr.net" to your search or use this Search.
- The online streams of VPR, VPR Classical, Jazz24, Replay and the BBC will be online and available during this maintenance.
- The Listen Live player built into VPR.net may be impacted, but the VPR Audio Player will be online.
- You can continue to listen to VPR in other apps and listening devices, including NPR's apps, iTunes, Smart Speakers, Wifi Radios, etc.
- VPR's apps for iOS and Android will be online and working. There may be delays in certain parts of the app, but otherwise they should be fully functional.
- VPR's podcasts will all be available to listen wherever you listen to podcasts. This includes Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, NPR One, Smart Speakers, Spotify and at VPR.net