VPR’s spring membership drive begins Tuesday, April 3 with a goal of $425,000 to help keep VPR strong and independent throughout the year.
One lucky listener will win a Vermont summer adventure prize package with gift cards to Vermont restaurants and stores, event tickets, museum passes and more, including:
- $100 At Hen of the Wood in Waterbury or Burlington
- $100 at a Farmhouse Group restaurant
- $100 at Roots Restaurant in Rutland
- Two Vermont State Park punch passes
- Family membership to the Shelburne museum
- Family membership to the Fairbanks Museum in Saint Johnsbury
- Two tickets to the Rokeby Museum in Ferrisburgh
- $50 towards any Higher Ground concert or event
- Two tickets to Higher Ground's concert featuring Guster and the Vermont Symphony Orchestra at Shelburne Museum on July 21
- A $50 gift card to Simon Pearce in Quechee or Burlington
- A $50 gift card to Northshire Bookstore in Manchester or online
- Two courtside tickets to the Grand Slam Tennis Tournament in Stowe in August
We're also giving away gift cards to Small Dog Electronics and Outdoor Gear Exchange. Anyone who makes a donation during the drive is automatically included in all the drawings. All Sustainers are automatically included as well. Read the full contest rules, including how to enter without making a gift.
VPR relies on our listeners for more than 90 percent of our funding, which we use to produce independent journalism and essential music to the entire community for free.
Please ensure VPR has the resources to keep you and our entire region inspired and in-the-know in the months ahead, with courageous and in-depth news and music that provides the emotional space to process the news of the day.
At VPR, public service is our bottom line. We're not here to make a profit. We're here to make a difference.
Thank you for contributing what you can to this essential service. We can't do it without you.
Questions about the drive? Check out our Membership Drive FAQ.
Introducing The Brave Little State T-Shirt!
We are thrilled to introduce the new Brave Little State t-shirt in honor of VPR's people-powered journalism podcast. It's a soft-black unisex shirt made by New Duds in Winooski. It features the Brave Little State logo on the front, designed by Upper Valley illustrator Aaron Shrewsbury, and the tagline "Be Brave. Ask Questions" on the back, it's a great way to show your support for Brave Little State and love for...well, our Brave Little State of Vermont (click here to get the story behind that nickname). The shirt is available for a gift of $150.
*This post will be updated.