VPR is hitting the road to visit all 14 Vermont counties during our Tell Me More Tour this summer and fall.
You’ll get to meet Scott Finn, VPR’s new president and CEO, as well as reporters, hosts and staff at community events statewide.
We can't fulfill our vision to explore the whole Vermont story without you. What should people know about where you live? What issues are important to you? And how can VPR serve your community better?
We're all ears. Join us and let us know what’s on your mind.
- June 28 — Caledonia County: Join us at the Fairbanks Museum in Saint Johnsbury at 5 p.m.
Check back soon for more event dates and locations. We’ll post them as soon as they’re available!
If you can’t make it or don’t want to wait, please feel free to contact us directly!
Record a voice memo or write out your thoughts and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear stories about you and your community:
- What’s special about your town?
- What issues are important to you?
- What should people know about where you live?
- How can VPR serve your community better?
We’re looking forward to learning more about you and your community!