VPR is hitting the road to visit all 14 Vermont counties during our Tell Me More Tour through October 2018.
You’ll get to meet Scott Finn, VPR’s new president and CEO, as well as reporters, hosts and staff at community events statewide.
We can't fulfill our vision to explore the whole Vermont story without you. What should people know about where you live? What issues are important to you? And how can VPR serve your community better?
We're all ears. Join us and let us know what’s on your mind.
Show and tell us what's special about where you live - use the hashtag #tellmemorevt on Instagram and Twitter. Scroll through to see what people have shared using #tellmemorevt.
- June 28 — Caledonia County: We had a great time at the Fairbanks Museum in Saint Johnsbury. See photos and read Scott's impressions of the day.
- July 18 — Bennington County: Thanks to everyone who came to meet us at the Bennington Museum. See photos and read Scott's takeaways from the event!
- July 27 — Grand Isle County: Thank you for having breakfast and coffee with us. See photos and read Scott's impressions here!
- August 4 — Rutland County: We met hundreds of people at the Rutland Farmer's Market! See photos and Scott's recap of the day here.
- August 17 - Essex County: Thanks for coming out to KT Ray's On The Pond! Read our recap here.
- August 24 — Washington County: Thanks for joining us at Down Home Kitchen in Montpelier! Read our recap here.
- August 29 - Orleans County: We had a great time at the NEK Tasting Center in Newport! Read our recap here.
- September 6 - Franklin County: Thanks for joining us at the Montgomery Center For The Arts in Montgomery! Read Scott's recap here.
- September 13 — Orange County: Thanks for coming out to Chandler Center For The Arts in Randolph! Read our recap here.
- September 27 - Lamoille County: Thanks for joining us at The Alchemist Brewery & Visitors Center in Stowe. Check back soon for photos and a write up!
- October 4 — Windham County: Thanks for a lively event at the River Garden in Brattleboro! Check back soon for photos and a write up!
- October 11 — Addison County: Thanks for coming out to Shacksbury Cider in Vergennes! Check back soon for photos and a recap!
- October 18 - Windsor County: We'll be at Billings Farm & Museum in Woodstock on Thursday, October 18 at 5 p.m.
- October 30 - Chittenden County: We'll be at Arts Riot in Burlington on Tuesday, October 30 at 5 p.m.
If you can’t make it or don’t want to wait, please feel free to contact us directly!
Record a voice memo or write out your thoughts and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear stories about you and your community:
- What’s special about your town?
- What issues are important to you?
- What should people know about where you live?
- How can VPR serve your community better?
In addition to coming out to an event — or in lieu of attending, if you aren't able to make it — we would appreciate your helping us spread the word in your communities by:
- Bring a friend to an event near you!
- Share this post on your social media channels (just click "share" at the top of the post).
- We will also be creating Facebook events for each stop — follow us on Facebook and share the event near you!
- Alert your neighborhood by posting in your Front Porch Forum.
- If you're feeling social, Use the hashtag #tellmemorevt on Instagram and Twitter to show and tell what's special about where you live. You can also post photos on our Facebook page.
- Download this printable flyer and post it at your general store, library, community center, etc.