Tuesday, May 29, 2018:
- Join the discussion: We're looking into Vermont's plan to import prescription drugs from Canada, and what needs to happen for the program to get started.
- We learn about the work of Neighborhood Connections, which fills the gaps in social services for residents of nine mountain towns in southern Vermont.
Monday, May 28, 2018:
- Special programming: For The Fallen with U.S. Army Major Robert Schaefer, sharing voices of veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan who remember their comrades by reading from emails, poems and journals.
Friday, May 25, 2018:
- Lt. Gov. David Zuckerman joins us to discuss his take on the budget standoff.
- VTDigger's Elizabeth Hewitt on Sen. Bernie Sanders, his re-election bid and his efforts on behalf of progressive candidates across the country.
Subscribe to the Vermont Edition podcast: