What Is A Sustaining Membership?
Simplify your support by becoming a Sustaining Member of VPR. Your automatic monthly contribution of $5 or more provides reliable support for the programs you count on, while reducing on-air fundraising. When you become a sustainer, your donation will be withdrawn monthly from your checking account or charged to your credit or debit card until you contact us to make a change.
Sustaining Member Benefits
• Uninterrupted VPR member status: Your monthly contribution will continue until you choose to make a change.
• The satisfaction of making your contribution go further to support the services you rely on.
• The ease and convenience of automatic contributions with the flexibility of making changes at any time.
• Exclusive events for Sustaining Members, and the opportunity for the purchase of discounted tickets and pre-sale tickets to events statewide.
• The opportunity to request a thank-you gift each year.
• Automatic entry in all drawings held during membership drives.
• Sustaining Member euro sticker: Identify yourself as a proud Sustaining Member of VPR.
Sustaining Member FAQ
How do I make a change to my Sustaining Membership?
You can update your address or email, change your monthly contribution,
switch to a direct withdrawal from your bank account, or change your credit card information by contacting Jean Murphy, Sustaining Membership Coordinator, at 802-654-4359 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure the security of your information, please do not send credit card or bank account information via email. Unfortunately we cannot currently accept payment changes online.
Will I receive a tax statement?
We will send you a tax statement each January, detailing your gifts from the previous year.
Can I get a thank-you gift?
Absolutely! You are eligible to receive a thank-you gift each year. Please email email@example.com or call 1-800-639-2192 to review your choices and make your selection.
Are Sustaining Members included in prize drawings?
Sustaining Members are automatically included in every drawing held during our membership drives, including pre-drive drawings.
What if I have a general question regarding my Sustaining Membership?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-639-2192.