VPR Studios

Constructed in 1908, the former veterinary hospital that now houses Vermont Public Radio was part of the self contained, planned military community of Fort Ethan Allen. In 1994 VPR purchased the building and began refurbishing it, keeping the historic significance in mind. The interior was upgraded to be a workable, modern radio facility keeping as much of the original features as possible to fit in to the plan of the station. The exterior was restored to its original condition, with the exception of an addition to the rear of the building to house our Master Control Room and Talk Studio.